[wplug-board] @wplug.org aliases

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Mon May 5 11:21:52 EDT 2003

I'd like to see our members start off with a user account (for the web
page) that they can customize and list information about themselves in
-- other members can see their info. After X time, like you said, the
email alias feature could become available to them.

I'm thinking that their alias should be something like
first.last at wplug.org in order to ensure that there isn't any confusion
between real users and aliased users.

What mechanism(s) would be in place to catch or notify of bouncing
aliases?

-j