[wplug-board] wplug summer fun

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 25 13:06:37 EST 2003

Hello,

I reserved Overlook Shelter in Schenley Park for Saturday July 26th.
The shelter should accomidate 35 people which seems plenty judging
from last year's crowd.

The cost will be $63.00 Payment is due 7 days from today, so if there
are any objections please veto before Monday March 31st.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn