[wplug-board] WPLUG issue (fwd)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Mar 24 14:35:49 EST 2003

We probably can, but I want to see if I can take a fan from a less useful
power supply instead. If we take the whole power supply from one of those
machines, it becomes less useful.  The power supply I have in mine isn't
useful to me at all.

BTW, has anyone stepped upto claim any besides kevin? we could announce
them one more time first, or offer to give them all to Kevin, and use it
as a big public relations thing.

-james