[wplug-board] WPLUG issue (fwd)

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Mar 24 13:39:41 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Jeremy Dinsel wrote:

> Let's vote wether we should fix it or not... :)
>
> Do we need money for a new power supply or a fan (if someone is
> comfortable with doing the surgery)?

I would prefer we didn't spend money on a full power supply because as I
remember it, the machine is an AT style. I think money would be better
spent on newer technology. Could someone measure the physical size of the
fan and I'll look at what parts I have. Measure from screwhole to
screwhole.

I've wanted to start a build a new penguin fund/material drive, but it's
not gotten a lot of my time. Is anyone else interested in taking this one?

-james