[wplug-board] wplug summer fun

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Mar 13 12:50:47 EST 2003

Hello,

Last year, a number of people wanted to have a wplug picnic out at
Schenely Park. By the time we got to calling around about a picnic
place it was mid June and most shelters where booked for Saturdays.

Hopefully mid march isn't too late to attempt to book something.
I'd like to see if we can get a shelter out at Schenely on one
of these Saturdays.
June 28, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23,
August 30.

Please let me know if anyone has any preferences. I'd like to start
calling around early next week.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn