[wplug-board] upcoming regularly scheduled meetings

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Mar 10 15:21:51 EST 2003

Hello,

There are two upcoming regularly scheduled meetings in which I
will not be able to attend. Since my name is on the room I'd
like to plan on who will be there in my absence. Personally,
I would feel comfortable only if at least 2 board members commit
to being there the whole time and Brian or Jonathan commits to
being there as well.

The dates in question are May 10th installfest and June 7 GUM.

If you guys would feel more comfortable, we could move the
installfest to May 17 and the GUM to June 21st.

Please get back to me with suggestions as to what we should do.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn