[wplug-board] proposed emergency meeting

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Jun 16 13:45:06 EDT 2003

xHi,

It would be nice to actually do something in person but this is the gist
I'm catching...

I'm out till Thursday June 19th.
Friday lunch or dinner might work for some people
Saturday does not work for some people
Sunday Markd2 blasts outta town.

If we don't meet in person, the first date I can promise net access and
free time is friday june 20. Anytime is generally good for me except for
Wednesdays after 5pm and Sundays before 1:30pm.

If at all possible, I'd like to see this happen before the end of the
month. I would like to be able to say that we have a plan as to what
we will do about the July 5th GUM. (wow, now that I type that date I
would expect there not be much turn-out with the possibility of this
being a 3 day weekend for some folks)

Just a thought for another topic
#6 Do we really need to meet *every* 1st and 2nd Saturday.
Is this practical for a summer schedule? Would one meeting a month
in May, June, July, August be a bad idea? Should we consider meeting
on days *other than Saturday* in the summer?

thanks alot,

Beth Lynn