[wplug-board] Meeting Minutes

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Jan 13 20:35:08 EST 2003

I'd like to send this out as an email to the group in a format that may
be a bit more easy to parse.  While OmniOutliner does rock, I think it
would be nice if it was presented in a more conversational manner.
Perhaps bullet key points and then flesh the details out in a couple
paragraphs.  Then again, as I do not have time to do it, I can't ask
for too much.  Or you could make a Keynote presentation ;-)

	-Zach