[wplug-board] Resignation notice

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Thu Feb 20 21:15:15 EST 2003

Esteemed board-members,
   I wish to inform you that I am resigning form the WPLUG board.  I
feel that I am not able to perform my duties as an effective member of
the board.  I don't believe that I've ever performed any necessary role
in the board, so I hope that I don't leave any tasks unperformed.  Due
to a lack of interest and time, I do not wish to continue in a position
of leadership of the group.  I do hope that the board is successful in
achieving it's goals, and continues to provide a service to the western
Pennsylvania community.

I hope to continue on as a member of WPLUG.  Please accept this
resignation as an effort to improve the efficiency of the leadership of
the group.

Jonathan Billings