[wplug-board] Free Computers (fwd)

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 18 13:34:47 EST 2003

hi,

Kevin Squire applied for the free computers I advertised on the list
last week. He is somehow affiliated with a k-12 charter school. James
already gave him 2 from the stash but he's asking for more. I'm trying
to get some answers regarding how many. I also asked him if he'd be
willing to give a talk for the lug regarding integrating Linux into
a k-12 environment.

I'll report back once I get more information from him.

But I just wanted to ask, does anyone object to giving Kevin more
systems?

So far there have not been any other applicants.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn