[wplug-board] draft of computer allocations post

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Feb 5 18:51:53 EST 2003

This seems okay to me. However, I would leave our the for sale part for a
week or two. I think possible talks are more valuable than just selling
the computers.

Can you own this project? Possibly every N days, you present the list of
collected submittions to plan and get a vote or something.

Otherwise, I don't really have time to do this and need someone else to
handle it, just telling me who to give what to.

-james