[wplug-board] important info regarding the next 3 meetings

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Apr 29 14:59:35 EDT 2003

Hello,

I just got news that driving to campus will be more of a hassle
than usual on Saturday May 3 and May 10.

They will be closing Roberts Road, which is the driveway that
most of us pull into when driving to cmu campus. (That road
near Hamburg Hall which is right around the little bridge on
Forbes Ave. Of course the meters around that entrance will most
likely be unavailable.

The alternative route is to approach cmu campus though Flagstaff
Hill of Schenley Park (Around Phipps) and head to Frew street,
then turn left into campus, behind Wean Hall.

Another route would be to turn onto Marget Morrison from Forbes,
Left onto Tech Ave, Right onto Frew then turn right into campus,
behind Wean Hall.

Have any decisions been made for the May 3rd gum?

As a reminder, I won't be there for the May 10th installfest.
Brian Sammon promised to be there to open the door. Zman and
Markd2 had also promised to be there.

Also, I won't be there for the June 7th gum.
No one has promised to be there for this date. Can anyone commit
to being there on June 7th?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn