[wplug-board] mailing lists

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Nov 17 22:14:35 EST 2002

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Robert Dale wrote:
> Lists should be created based on need.  I don't think we should get into
> the "build it and they will come" routine.

I'm currently wondering if one of two things are happening. Are people
not asking more indepth programming relation questions because of the
typical level of "How do I download an ISO" type questions. And/or are
there people who don't join the list because there are sometimes too many
why doesn't this code segment work? questions.

> Migrating to gnome2 seems very appropriate for the general list.

(Just so were talking about the same thing.) I mean gnome2 in the
converting gnome 1 programs to gnome2. As will be the case with gtivo for
example.

-james