[wplug-board] Re: WPLUG Board - confidential info URGENT (fwd)

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Fri May 10 11:29:27 EDT 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Beth Lynn <bluekanary at yahoo.com>
To: Jeremy Dinsel <jeremy at gunix.net>
Subject: Re: WPLUG Board - confidential info URGENT

Hello,

I'm going to try to discuss the Steve incident
with my boss tommorow. I don't think he knows
I reserve rooms for WPLUG, but I might as well
be forthcoming about it, in that he'd eventually
find out. Of course, if he says Steve's gotta go
then Steve's gotta go. period.

Let me know what consensus you guys come to
regarding Steve's presence at this Saturday's
meeting or future meetings. Either way, we have
to at least sternly warn Steve that there are
folks that at CMU that are not happy with his
presence and for his protection, and ours, he
must stay in the meeting room during wplug events
and leave campus in a timely matter after wplug
meetings.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn