[wplug-board] re: board failures

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Wed May 1 10:10:18 EDT 2002

Evan DiBiase  wplug-board at wplug.org Wed, 1 May 2002 06:26:09 -0400 wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Many (if not all) of the recent proposals that failed today should have
> passed. I'm looking in to the problem.
>
> -Evan

Yes, they all should have passed.  It seems to me that this is a reoccurrence
of an old issue whereby the lack of object mechanism is not passive.
Technically, all our votes thus far have been very active.

Each board member receives notification via email.  No one objected.
This is all that is necessary for lack of objection.  This is what it
means to be passive.

--
Robert Dale