[wplug-board] organization organization

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Mar 21 02:26:39 EST 2002

We really need to come up with some online organization stuff.

The webpages show only a board behind wplug, but does not
recognize the president and his minions.

Also, I'm having a hard time remembering who is doing what
around with regards to both server duties and organization
administration.

Maybe we can get together to discuss this and figure it out..

In the meantime, let's put together atleast static pages
showing who does what around here.

I'll start a list...

President: James O'Kane
Treasurer: Beth Lauris

Sys Admins: Jeremy Dinsel
            Robert Dale

Website Maintainers: Evan DiBiase
                     Zach Paine
		     Jeremy Dinsel
		     Robert Dale

Feel free to add/modify..

Also, there doesn't seem to be a real point-of-contact
for speakers.  So, I'm going to make a wplug-speakers
alias.  Anyone who wants to help organize this, let me
know and I'll add you.

I think we need more role accounts in general.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998