[wplug-board] New Proposal: wplug checking account @ eureka bank

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:52:41 EST 2002

Hi,

I just posted this proposal.

It has been my experience that Eureka Bank is a
no hastle place. I helped another organization
I belong to get an account there over 6 months
ago. The treasurer says that she has had no
problems doing business with them. We were able
to get a free checking account in the club's name
with one primary account holder and 2 joint
account holders.

Feel free to ask me any questions on why Eureka.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn