[wplug-board] Interim committee chairs

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sat Jan 12 09:15:21 EST 2002

Since I would rather not bog the group down as a whole be voting on this
stuff, and since no one raised any major concerns, I'm going to move
forward with a group of commitees as listed here and in the meeting. If a
major concern arrises, we can back up a step and address it, but I don't
foresee any.

-james