[wplug-board] Chairs and Committees

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:25:09 EST 2002

Hi,

Maybe this will help things...

I reject the nomination for Vice-Chair since I'd
rather be just treasurer, and not both.

I second (3rd, 4th, whatever the case maybe)
the nominations of James for Chair,
Zman for Vice-Chair.

Rob- everyone else on the board has affirmed my
appointment of treasurer, perhaps this will help
you make a decision.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn