[wplug-board] Chairs and Committees

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Jan 8 20:28:47 EST 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Zach Paine wrote:

> Do we need to have a vote on the creation of the committees that James
> listed?

I should probably vote on the creation and in the future any committee
proposals should list who will be the first chair.

>  Also, should each
> committee just continue discussion on -plan, or should new lists be
> created?

-plan is fine until they reach critical mass and need to be moved to a
private list.

> Finally, do we have anyone who would like to nominate
> themselves or someone else for either Chair or Vice-Chair?

Since no one has responded the first few times it has been asked, I
nominate me for Chair and Beth for Vice-Chair.

-james