[wplug-board] New Proposal: Transfer Domain Registrar

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Jan 3 23:21:40 EST 2002

And .. we need to write reviews on the books. They aren't entirely free after
all.

-j

: Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:58:13 -0500 (EST)
: From: James O'Kane <jo2y at midnightlinux.com>
: To: wplug-board at wplug.org
: Subject: Re: [wplug-board] New Proposal: Transfer Domain Registrar
:
: ORA will send us books. We just need to send a nice email to Denise and
: ask. Having a shopping list before I email her would be helpful. But this
: goes back to our discussion about a wplug lending library...
:
: -james
:
: