[wplug-board] Minutes For The January 1 Meeting

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Wed Jan 2 20:27:11 EST 2002

Could we also add these to the minutes page that you built? Would this be a
"Board Meeting" type? The document reads well.

-j

: Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:10:01 -0500
: From: Zach Paine <zman at wplug.org>
: To: WPLUG Board <wplug-board at wplug.org>
: Subject: [wplug-board] Minutes For The January 1 Meeting
:
: Hello all,
:
: 	I just finished writing the minutes for the meeting and I wanted
: you guys to look at them and tell me if I forgot anything or if I need
: to clarify anything.  I'd like to post this to -announce.  I think that
: it is an important enough meeting that everyone involved with the group
: read it so that they understand that the Board exists and is functional,
: as well as to get an idea of where the group is going.  Tell me what you
: guys think.  I posted them temporarily here:
: http://www.wplug.org/~zman/board-minutes.htm but I will put them in the
: formal minutes DB after you guys look over them.
:
: Later,
: Zach
: