[wplug-board] Minutes For The January 1 Meeting

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Jan 2 20:10:01 EST 2002

Hello all,

	I just finished writing the minutes for the meeting and I wanted
you guys to look at them and tell me if I forgot anything or if I need
to clarify anything.  I'd like to post this to -announce.  I think that
it is an important enough meeting that everyone involved with the group
read it so that they understand that the Board exists and is functional,
as well as to get an idea of where the group is going.  Tell me what you
guys think.  I posted them temporarily here:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/board-minutes.htm but I will put them in the
formal minutes DB after you guys look over them.

Later,
Zach