[wplug-board] IRC Channel committee?

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Feb 28 10:58:41 EST 2002

I agree with billings and have created a basic guideline list on our web site.
http://wplug.org/irc.php

-j

: Date: 26 Feb 2002 16:11:09 -0500
: From: billings at negate.org
: To: wplug-board at wplug.org
: Subject: [wplug-board] IRC Channel committee?
:
: I was thinking about some of the various duties that people perform
: unofficially for wplug, and one of them is the irc channel.  Maybe there
: should be a committee or at least a chair to organize it?  Some of the
: things:
: 1.) Keeping the irc web page up to date
: 2.) Ops on the channel, and the duties therewhich
: 3.) Monkeybot administration (I admit this is not as important)
: 4.) Channel Guidelines (reasons why someone might be kicked, etc.)
: 5.) Maybe organizing IRC-related events, like guest speakers.
:
:
: jonathan
: wplug-board mailing list