[wplug-board] IRC Channel committee?

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Tue Feb 26 22:50:50 EST 2002

I for one can't wait until xchat ignores nick changes on people I've set to
/ignore ... please won't someone ask me to ban persons-changing-my-nick-
right-now??

-j

: Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:41:21 -0500
: From: Zach Paine <zman at wplug.org>
: To: wplug-board at wplug.org
: Subject: Re: [wplug-board] IRC Channel committee?
:
: On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:11:09PM -0500, billings at negate.org wrote:
: > I was thinking about some of the various duties that people perform
: > unofficially for wplug, and one of them is the irc channel.  Maybe there
: > should be a committee or at least a chair to organize it?  Some of the
: > things:
: > 1.) Keeping the irc web page up to date
: > 2.) Ops on the channel, and the duties therewhich
: > 3.) Monkeybot administration (I admit this is not as important)
: > 4.) Channel Guidelines (reasons why someone might be kicked, etc.)
: > 5.) Maybe organizing IRC-related events, like guest speakers.
:
: I think this is a good idea.  If anyone has any changes they'd like to
: make they should speak up, and Jonathan, you should submit it for a
: vote.  We should also probably nominate a chair.
:
: 	-Zach
: wplug-board mailing list
: wplug-board at wplug.org