[wplug-board] board meeting

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 13:07:00 EST 2002

Hello,

I think it might be just about time for an annual
board meeting. Just as last year, I'd like to invite
you guys over to my house for dinner. For those who
are out of town, if you'd like to participate, you
may via telephone. I will have some sort of wireless
network setup by then. Anyone who needs a ride,
something can be arranged.

I suggest the evenings of Jan 2-6. If none of these
dates work for you guys, we can try some other week.

Things I think should beaddenda adgenda are
* opticommitmentmittment of board members to the
position of office for 20web site website progress
* advertising - local papers, college campuses,
computer show
* community outreach - should wplug go on the road?
* allocations of approx 40 computers donated to
wpltreasurer yeasurery report - evaluate if we'd like
to make
any large purchases it-shirts

* tshirts

feel free to add other items.