[wplug-board] Voting System Update

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Fri Apr 12 23:29:46 EDT 2002

Woah .. we're moving to redhat? I strongly disagree with moving to redhat.

-j

: Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:13:19 -0400
: From: Evan DiBiase <evand at wplug.org>
: To: wplug-board at wplug.org
: Subject: [wplug-board] Voting System Update
:
: Hey,
:
: As far as Rob and I can tell at this point, the PostgreSQL server being
: used to run the board voting stuff has somehow corrupted itself (it's a
: really old version). Long term (next weekend) we're going to move, most
: likely, to Red Hat 7.2, bringing all kinds of updates, but unless we
: figure out the Postgres problem in the meantime, the board voting system
: should be considered out of commission.
:
: At any rate, we now have some standing committees :-) I was going to
: submit all of the Chair suggestions we talked about to the system today,
: but, obviously, that'll have to wait.
:
: -Evan
: