[wplug-board] Voting System Update

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Fri Apr 12 22:13:19 EDT 2002

Hey,

As far as Rob and I can tell at this point, the PostgreSQL server being
used to run the board voting stuff has somehow corrupted itself (it's a
really old version). Long term (next weekend) we're going to move, most
likely, to Red Hat 7.2, bringing all kinds of updates, but unless we
figure out the Postgres problem in the meantime, the board voting system
should be considered out of commission.

At any rate, we now have some standing committees :-) I was going to
submit all of the Chair suggestions we talked about to the system today,
but, obviously, that'll have to wait.

-Evan