[wplug-board] A Few Notes

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 19:29:05 EST 2001

On Tuesday, November 27, 2001, at 07:24 PM, Zach Paine wrote:

> Not to complicate things more, but I think that the "read" should only
> be the state if the user has actually gone to the page's detailed view,
> not just the summary page.

Ah, a good point I hadn't considered -- should we consider any automatic
cases when a pending item is "read"? For example, would going to
proposal_detail.php automatically trigger a view record for each pending
item on the page? (Honestly, that seems a bit too general -- one may
have read only one proposal and not any of the others.) What about going
to a proposal's specific page (proposal_detail.php?id=x)?

-Evan