[wplug-board] A Few Notes

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Tue Nov 27 18:55:32 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Evan DiBiase wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 27, 2001, at 06:42 PM, Robert Dale wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Evan DiBiase wrote:
> >
> >> 1. Not Read
> >> 3. Object
> >> 4. Affirm
> >>
> >> Additionally, the "Mark as Read" and "Not Read" options should go away
> >> whenever one marks a proposal as read, I think, to be replaced with
> >> some
> >> text above the drop-down box saying something like, "Proposal has been
> >> read."
> >
> > After you have read it, you are left with three possible actions:
> >
> > 1. Read
> > 2. Object
> > 3. Affirm
>
> What's the purpose of keeping the Read option after one has already read
> the proposal?

Take away Read.  You're now left with Object and Affirm.  One of which
will be showing in the box.  Since we haven't actually chosen either,
it would be very confusing to show either one and therefor we
are back to the original problem.

It's a simple concept... The box should show the current state.  Other
actions are options in the drop-down box.

Read is my current state.  I have not yet decided to Object or Affirm.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998