[wplug-board] board dinner

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 16:36:03 EST 2001

Hi,

Zach - The Underground is a CMU cafe/restaurant
in the basement of Morewood Towers. James and or
Jonathan should be able to get a wireless connection
there.

We can't meet for dinner there, or anywhere else
on CMU campus since its closed for winter break.
Not even the O is going to be open. I called and
asked the info desk.

So we are still at Eat'N Park, any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn