[wplug-board] Failed: Remove wplug-board-discussion List (2)

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Thu Dec 20 16:30:54 EST 2001

Okay; this did fail for a valid reason (although I did find (and squash) a
few bugs that were hiding out in the code, unrelated to the failure of this
item), and actually was correct in failing before: not everyone viewed the
proposal.

I added to my features-to-add list a more descriptive account of why an item
failed as well as a "viewed" column in the vote record table, so hopefully
these will be added soon to make things a bit clearer.

-Evan