[wplug-announce] CANCELED: LibrePlanet watchparty in Pittsburgh

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at ohiolinux.org
Thu Mar 12 19:02:39 EDT 2020

It is with regret that we must cancel this event. Code and Supply will be a
most gracious host for future events. Unfortunately, their user group
meetings have been suspended for a few weeks. They are redding up. I'm sure
that everyone will be excited to resume events in a few weeks.

I hope that everyone is well out there.

If you are still in need of a space with internet connection to watch
LibrePlanet in Pittsburgh, please contact me off list.