[wplug-announce] WPLUG meeting and technical presentation - Sat., Jan. 21, 2016 - "What Time Is It?"

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Fri Jan 20 00:22:42 EST 2017

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the next WPLUG General User
Meeting will be this Saturday!  We will have a presentation titled "What
Time Is It?"  How long is a day?  Who decides when a day starts?  How do
they communicate this with the rest of the world?

We will also be voting on the bylaws amendment proposed at the November
meeting, so all members should try to attend or mail in their ballots.

It all starts at 3:00pm at the IBM office in Squirrel Hill.  You can get
directions to the site at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/IBM_Squirrel_Hill>.

Check out the wiki page for the meeting at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20170121> for full details.  Hope to
see you there!

Later,
Vance Kochenderfer
Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group