[wplug-announce] WPLUG event Tue., June 17, 7:00pm

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Jun 11 02:11:09 EDT 2014

Hello WPLUGers-

Looking to beat the heat?  The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
Group can help - we're holding an ice cream social next Tuesday,
June 17, 2014 from 7:00 to 9:00pm.

This will take place at Klavon's, an old-fashioned ice cream
parlor at 28th and Penn in the Strip District.  We hope you'll
come out and join us for an evening of sugar and socializing!

It won't be *completely* non-technical - we'll be holding a
trivia contest, so bring your knowledge of all things Linux and
come prepared to duke it out!

Visit <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20140617> for more
details.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Later,
Vance Kochenderfer
Vice Chair, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group
info at wplug.org