[wplug-announce] Reminder: Meeting / presentation on Saturday

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Jul 10 19:42:30 EDT 2014

Just a reminder that there is a General User Meeting on Saturday @
2:00pm.  The meeting will include a presentation by Charles Butler on
Distributed Version Control Systems and Git.  The wiki page for this
meeting is here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20140712

For those planning to attend, if you haven't already done so, please
complete the RSVP on Eventbrite if you will need guest WiFi access (or
really, even if you don't need WiFi access, just to help us get a handle
on how many attendees to expect).  The Eventbrite link is here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/july-general-user-meeting-distributed-version-control-systems-and-git-tickets-12185636567

I will be uploading the guest WiFi access requests at the end of the day
tomorrow (Friday) and they sometimes take a little while to process - so
if you don't RSVP, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get you
registered for guest WiFi access on-site on Saturday.

--Pat.