[wplug-announce] vBSDcon Registrations Are Open

Miller, Vincent (Rick) vmiller at verisign.com
Thu Aug 15 09:29:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Please accept my apologies if this should be posted to another list.  With that said, I'd like to let everyone know about vBSDcon, a BSD-related conference being hosted by Verisign October 25 – 27, 2013.  Verisign announced the conference in April 2013 and recently opened up registrations for the event.  vBSDcon will feature speakers such as David Chisnall, Luigi Rizzo, Baptiste Daroussin, Henning Brauer, Reyk Floeter, among others for a weekend among users and developers of BSD platforms.  The event will be a single track consisting of plenary speakers, BOFs, lightning talks, and more.

Full details surrounding the conference agenda, events, speakers, and topics can be found on the conference web site at http://www.vbsdcon.com/.  Registrations for the event are also open and only costs USD$75.  We look forward to seeing everyone there!

--
Vincent (Rick) Miller
Systems Engineer
vmiller at verisign.com

t: 703.948.4395   m: 703.581.3068
12061 Bluemont Way, Reston, VA  20190

http://www.vbsdcon.com/
http://www.verisigninc.com/

“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”