[wplug-announce] Next GUm

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:34:56 EDT 2012

Greetings fellow followers of the Tux,

On October 13th 2012 at the Wilkins School and Community Center, WPLUG
will be holding a General User Meeting.  On this day we will be
nominating candidates for next years Board of Directors.  So please show
up and nominate yourself or another member.

We won't be having a guest speaker this month, but instead we will be
have lightning talks.  So if you are interested in presenting on a short
subject matter of interest to yourself or something that you are working
on and it would fit into 10 to 15 minute talk, email events at wplug.org
with a summary of your idea.

Regards,

Terry Golightly

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org