[wplug-announce] Pre-announcement - WPLUG 11th Annual Open Source Picnic - Sunday, August 19th

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Jul 31 10:54:15 EDT 2012

This is just a quick "pre-announcement" that the WPLUG 11th Annual Open
Source Picnic will be held on Sunday, August 19th.  The location for
this year's picnic will be North Park, at the Lakeshore pavillion.

Further details, directions, etc., will be posted to the mailing lists
(and to our wiki) soon.  But I wanted to make sure that everyone at
least had the date right now, so you can mark it on your calendar!

Hope to see you there!

--Pat.