[wplug-announce] Post InstallFest Message

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 13 23:19:33 EDT 2011

Fellow WPLUGer's;

I want to congratulate all for a successful InstallFest.  We had 12
attendees including your's truely and Vance Kochenderfer.  Special
thanks to John Mazur, Pat Anicka and Ernie Bozich of the cpu users
group: http://cpusergroup.apcug.org/ for their attendence and promoting
the event on their website.

We had four installs/tweaks.  Terry helped David Brown install
Fedora Core 14 on his 32bit P4 box.  John Mazur got help from Jeff
Kepler with a dual boot setup on his laptop. Vance helped BJ shoe horn
Ubuntu Lucid Linux onto his Eee PC netbook.  David Tessitor installed
Ubuntu 10.04 on his dual monitored box.  Again thanks to all who
attended and helped make our Monroeville InstallFest a big success!

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
Vice Chair Wplug
vicechair at wplug.org