[wplug-announce] Open call for volunteers

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:40:10 EDT 2011

Greetings Wplug Community,

Yes we have a need again.  As some of you may know Dave Kraus has been
in charge of the Wilkins School Community Center Networking Project.
Well he has been very busy with the demands of life and work. As such he
has not been able to devote the time he would like this project.  He
would be willing to step aside for someone to take over this important
project.

Basically, we need a motivated volunteer, with some free time, to finish
the installation and setup of the network infrastructure for Wilkins
School building.  For those interested in being considered for this
important position, please send an email to the board:

wplug-board at wplug.org

Best regards,

Terry Golightly
vicechair at wplug.org