[wplug-announce] UPDATE: WPLUG General User Meeting, Sat. June 12, 10:30a, WSCC

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Fri Jun 11 21:29:14 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

Another last minute update to tomorrow's meeting.  The presentation on
OPC-UA and Ignition is postponed until further notice.

We are going to do something a little different at tomorrow's meeting.
 Vance Kochenderfer and I will be moderating a shell scripting
practical.  We will present the group with a few logical task which
can be solved using shell commands.  If you would like to participate,
please bring a laptop.

See you there,
Dave Kraus