[wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting, Sat. June 12, 10:30a, WSCC

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Jun 8 08:41:16 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

The Western PA Linux Users Group is hosting a general user meeting on
Saturday, June 12 from 10:30a until 12:30p.  A membership business
meeting will take place from 11a until approximately 11:30a, after
which we hope to have our featured presentation.

CALL FOR PRESENTATION

We are seeking an individual to give a talk at this event.  The topic
should be Linux and/or Open Source related, but we are also interested
in any subject focusing on computing technologies.

Please contact me directly at wplug at curlynoodle.com if you are
interested in presenting this Saturday, 6/12.

Thanks,
David Kraus