[wplug-announce] Meeting 1/17 (or the 1/10 meeting that is starting really late)

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:16:00 EST 2009

Just a reminder that the WPLUG meeting originally scheduled for 1/10
will be held on 1/17.  We'll start setting up at 10:30, and the
meeting should start as scheduled at 11:00.

For more information, see this page:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20090117

NB: There is a weather forecast calling for some snow on Saturday.  I
think its pretty unlikely that we're going to have a situation like we
did last week.  The roads shouldn't be nearly as bad, because it will
have been a long time since the temperature has been above freezing.

Thanks,

Mike
WPLUG Chair