[wplug-announce] WPLUG Meeting 1/10/2009!

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:26:10 EST 2009

Hey Everybody!

The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group (aka WPLUG) will be having
a General User Meeting on Saturday, January 10 at the Wilkins School
Community Center.  Please get there early and help setup at 10:45am*!

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20090110

David Ostoske and Beth Lynn Eicher will be giving a presentation on
the best Open Source Software for use in a Windows environment.  This
should be a useful presentation for anyone who has to use Windows
regularly.  And if you don't use Windows regularly, come and see how
the other 85% of the people live.

If you can make some sort of a contribution to the meeting (e.g.
volunteering to help out setting up or cleaning up, or there's
something you want to make sure is discussed) feel free to edit the
meeting's wiki page.

Send an email to the mailing list or drop by in #wplug on IRC if you
need a ride, directions, etc.  No promises, but we'll see what we can
do.  Thanks and hope to see you on Saturday!

Mike Semcheski
WPLUG Chair

*In the past, we planned for the meeting to start at 10:00am.  But no
one was ever ready and the meeting actually started some time around
10:30, and blah blah blah.  Now we're scheduled to start an hour
later, and we plan on starting on time.