[wplug-announce] Seriously Free Software: Saturday, April 04 2009

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:12:06 EDT 2009

Just because the date is 404 doesn't mean that you won't be able to
find the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group April meeting!

At the usual time (doors open at 10:30) and the usual place (Wilkins
School Community Center), you'll find Beth Lynn Eicher giving a talk
on Seriously Free Software.  For more information on that is exactly,
see the page below (and while you're there, volunteer to help out by
editing up the wiki page's #Meeting_Staff section.)

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20090404

Also...  There is a well founded rumor that there will be a really
awesome* door prize given away.  We've decided that the best way to
share the outstanding riches we've achieved** working for WPLUG is to
give away the server that used to run the wiki!  One lucky attendee
will (be forced to) take it home.

Well, if that doesn't get your pulse racing, you might be one of the undead***!

See you Saturday,

Mike Semcheski
Chair, WPLUG ****

*For certain values of awesome.
**Actually, its taking up too much space in Brian's office, so... hope
someone has a good use for it.
*** If that's the case, put down the worcestershire sauce and pick up
this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1594743347
**** No more asterisks, I promise, until Dave Kraus gives his much
anticipated "How to rip out your PBX talk".