[wplug-announce] Installfest Saturday, April 5, 10am-5pm, CMU NSH 1507

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Apr 3 17:11:15 EST 2008

The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group is holding an Installfest
on Saturday, April 5, 2008.  The location is 3002 Newell-Simon Hall
on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University.  Directions to this
location can be found on the WPLUG site at
<http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-location?location_id=1>.

Installfests are an opportunity for members and friends of the WPLUG
community to gather together and share, help, and learn about
installing Linux and other free and open source operating systems.
The basic formula is that we provide a room, bandwidth, and some
food, you provide a computer or peripherals you'd like to get
working, together we try to get them working.

The doors will open at 10:00 AM, and pizza ($5) will be ordered to
be delivered around 12:30 PM.  The room will be vacated at 5:00 PM.
If you intend to perform an install, plan to arrive by 2:00 PM to
ensure you will be able to finish on time.

The public is welcome, and no RSVP is necessary.  More information
about this meeting will be available on the WPLUG wiki at
<http://linode.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20080405>.