[wplug-announce] Open Source Picnic on August 5 (Sun.), 1-6PM

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Jul 26 21:13:57 EDT 2007

WPLUG's sixth annual Open Source Picnic is only ten days away!  It
is scheduled from 1:00 to 6:00 PM on Sunday, August 5.  We will
once again be at Snyder Park in Whitehall, and it will once again
be fun for the whole family.

If you're planning on coming, please head over to the wiki and RSVP
at the bottom of the page for yourself and any guests
<http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/2007OpenSourcePicnic>.
While you're there, why not sign up to bring some food, supplies,
or an activity?  We rely on participants to make the picnic work,
so please provide something delicious, useful, or exciting!

See you there.

Vance Kochenderfer
WPLUG Vice-Chair
info at wplug.org