[wplug-announce] table topics: distros @ Waterworks Panera Wed Dec 12 6:30pm-8pm

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Dec 11 19:15:22 EST 2007

Western PA Linux User Group will be meeting in the Waterworks Mall Panera
Bread on Wednesday December 12 at 6:30pm until 8pm. You do not need to be
a member to attend this meeting. No RSVP required.

We will be discussing our favorite open source distributions. This is for
people of all experience levels.

Beginners - come if you haven't decided which favor of Linux is right for you
Advanced Users - discuss what you have tried, what worked for you, and
what did not go so well.

We will be gathering in the meeting room which will be to the left from
the front entrance and in the back. Purchase is not required but keep in
mind that we will not have any complimentary refreshments. If you want
something to eat or drink you are on your own. Free wireless is available
at this Panera so laptops are welcome but not required.

The Waterworks Mall is a large shopping plaza just across the bridge from
the zoo. The Panera Bread has ample free parking in front of and behind
the restaurant. Look for Panera in the shopping plaza between the Giant
Eagle and the Walmart. You might not be able to see it from Freeport Road
so turn into the plaza around Kings restaurant.

Address:
942 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Phone: (412) 799-0210