[wplug-announce] VmWare @ WPLUG - please RSVP now

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Apr 11 17:39:21 EDT 2006

Hello,

Western PA Linux Users Group is proud to host Bob Good of VmWare on April
29, 2006. The time will be 10am to 2pm. The location will be Newell Simon
Hall 3305. This meeting is open to the general public.

More information as it becomes available will be posted on our website,
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3230

Since we are expecting a much larger crowd, we ask that anyone planning to
attend this event RSVP now. There are two ways you can RSVP

Choose Exactly One RSVP Option:
Option A:
Please RSVP on Vmware's website by enrolling for the Pittsburgh
event on April 29         http://www.vmware.com/vmug
_OR_
Option B:
Send a simple email to rsvp at wplug.org and state that you plan on attending
the Vmware event.

Do not RSVP via both channels!

Here are the reasons why we need _YOU_ to RSVP if you intend on attending
1. Vmware invited all of their regional customers to this event
2. The System and Network Administrators of Pittsburgh are also invited to
this event
3. This event will be advertised around the Carnegie Mellon community
4. The room capacity for Newell Simon Hall 3305 is 70 people. We need to
make sure that we will be able to accommodate the crowd with enough chairs!
5. In order to accommodate lunch for more than 40 guests, we will not be
able to implement our usual plan of taking pizza orders at the door. Food
will have to be ordered in advance so that we all can have lunch.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher
WPLUG Vice Chair

For more information about this event or WPLUG, please email
info at cs.cmu.edu